Over the last 18 years, our industry-renowned leadership team has successfully steered Compass through the highs and lows of the industry, and has evolved the business from Compass Compression to Compass, a diverse company that offers five complementary business lines: Compression, Process, Retrofit, Rentals and Parts+Service.
Here are some of the highlights we’ve experienced over the last 18 years:
- Establishing Compass Compression in 2001
- Developing our Rotary Vane product line
- Establishing long-term relationships with leading OEMs like Ariel, Frick, Ro-Flo, GE, CAT, Innio, Gardner Denver, Cummins
- Designing and fabricating our first 3600 series package (3500 HP) in 2011
- Expanding the business into northern Alberta and BC, and into the northern United States
- Being awarded Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2011
- Launching our US Service Division in Wyoming and North Dakota
- Bringing our vessel, pipe and skid fabrication in-house
- Launching our Retrofit Division in 2013
- Designing and building our new state-of-the-art-facility: Frontier; an 80,000 square foot purpose-built facility that efficiently and cost-effectively provides our customers with single-source solutions.
- Launching our new Process Division in 2015.
- Rebranding our company from Compass Compression to Compass in 2018.
- Expanding our global footprint into Australia and the Middle East.
- Continuing to build our employee base of seasoned industry experts
- Completing over 1,000 projects
- Completing multiple process packages including refrigeration plants, fractionation trains, stabilizers and separators
- Designing and fabricating over 100 large HP compression packages (>2500HP)
The last 18 years has seen Compass evolve and grow into one of the most experienced, capable and customer-focused compression and process package companies in the oil and gas industry.