Top-Quality Compression Packages for any Application
As a global leader in natural gas compression for more than 20 years, Compass engineering ensures consistent quality, predictable performance, simple operation and easy maintenance for all our compressor packages. From designing, building, installing, and commissioning, to maintaining and servicing your compression equipment, we provide top-quality packages that fit each client’s specific needs.
Diverse Product Range
Compass’ broad compression product range includes warm-weather and cold-weather, reciprocating, rotary screw and rotary vane compressor packages, including complex, high-horsepower reciprocating units capable of either onshore or offshore deployment anywhere in the world.
Our capabilities include:
- Reciprocating compressors
- Rotary Screw compressors
- Rotary Vane compressors
- Electric and natural gas engine drivers
- Gas Lift compressors
- Variable applications:
- Natural gas gathering
- Refrigeration compression
- Inlet/sales gas
- Recycle compression
- Overheads compression
- Vapor recovery compression
- Acid gas injection
- Fuel gas boosting
- Landfill gas recovery
- Specialty applications (He, H2, Air, CO2)
US Packaging – Brittmoore Road Facility
- Standardization allows Compass to build pre-engineered packages for fast delivery.
- Packages are designed to ensure efficiency, run-time, maintainability, reliability and lower life cycle cost.
- Configuration offers the flexibility for customization
- Our configurable packages are pre-engineered and assembled with high-quality components and a wide range of options.
- We offer exceptional configuration flexibility and high performance along with rapid delivery and start-up.
- Engineered packages designed to meet client-specific requirements
Our US packages feature:
- Startup bypass and blow down located within reach of control panel
- Instrumentation tubing is run in trays for protection and facilitates skid clearing
- Auto speed and bypass controls, when selected, are mounted in panel
- Single-point connection for fuel and start gas saves installation time
- Skid-mounted panel saves installation time
- Scrubber level gauges are within sight of level controls
- Skid design incorporates full depth members for added stability
- Up to 1,700 bhp units can be installed on gravel pads