Compass Model No.: LTS and Ethylene Glycol Regeneration System
Application: Natural gas field processing for dewpoint control of natural gas.
Objective: Increase ability of existing hydrocarbon dewpoint control plant and prevent hydrate formation during refrigeration.
Design Challenges: Allow for integration of new equipment into existing plant while minimizing process upset and utility of site equipment.
Compass Solution: Liquid/liquid LTS design (allowed for use of existing LTS for gas/liquid separation) and hydrate suppression injection for new and existing equipment.
Major Equipment Specifications
- 48” OD liquid/liquid LTS
- 36” OD glycol flash vessel
- 36” OD glycol carbon filter
- Dual 6-5/8” glycol particle filter
- 36” OD reboiler
- 32” OD accumulator with coil type lean/rich exchanger
- 16” OD still column
- 14” OD, 0.6 MMbtu/hr natural gas fired flame arrested fire-tube
Other Features: (2) 100% 15 HP Reciprocating Glycol Charge Pumps, 2290 psig discharge pressure.
Control Panel: Profire 2100 BMS