Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
This technical sales position is focused on developing relationships with Oil and Gas production, Midstream and EPC companies to attract and support Aftermarket Services for gas compression and process equipment. This individual will establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base, a great opportunity for an existing Account Manager or Technical Specialist with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage assigned oil & gas production, midstream and EPC accounts (Aftermarket Services)
- Attract and develop opportunities / inquiries
- Assist in developing appropriate solutions / quotations for opportunities (Aftermarket Services)
- Follow through on quotation until job close
- Liaise, as required, during engineering-design-construction period through to unit commissioning and operation
- Understand the decision making process on an ongoing basis
- Develop relationships with key individuals at assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain a customer database for assigned accounts
- Develop ability to operate independently during sales cycle
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Engineering Diploma or Degree is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of Gas Compression and / or Process Equipment experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentation
- Ability to coordinate, organize and present sales demonstrations and other sales related events
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with decision makers, key business partners, and customers
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills, coupled with a consistent approach of honesty and integrity
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above posting are encouraged to apply by January 19, 2021.