Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Account Manager- US Operations
This technical sales position is focused on developing relationships with Oil and Gas production, Midstream and EPC companies to attract and support sales & rental opportunities for gas compression and process equipment. This individual will establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base, a great opportunity for an existing Account Manager or Technical Specialist with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience
Responsibilities – will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage assigned oil & gas production, midstream and EPC accounts (Sales & Rental)
- Attract and develop opportunities / inquiries
- Assist in developing appropriate solutions / quotations for opportunities (Sales & Rental)
- Follow through on quotation until job close
- Liaise, as required, during engineering-design-construction period through to unit commissioning and operation
- Understand the decision making process on an ongoing basis
- Develop relationships with key individuals at assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain a customer database for assigned accounts
- Develop ability to operate independently during sales cycle
- Home based office or downtown Denver location to be determined
Education and Experience
- Engineering Diploma or Degree is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of Gas Compression and / or Process Equipment experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations
- Ability to coordinate, organize and present sales demonstrations and other sales related events
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with decision makers, key business partners, and customers
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills, coupled with a consistent approach of honesty and integrity