Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd.
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales and Rentals this technical sales position is focused on developing relationships with oil & gas companies to attract and support sales & rental opportunities for gas compression and process equipment. This would be a great opportunity for an existing Account Manager or Technical Specialist with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience
Responsibilities – will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage assigned oil & gas and consultant accounts (Sales & Rental)
- Attract and develop opportunities / inquiries
- Assist in developing appropriate solutions / quotations for opportunities (Sales & Rental)
- Follow through on quotation until job close
- Liaise, as required, during engineering-design-construction period through to unit commissioning and operation
- Understand the decision making process on an ongoing basis
- Develop relationships with key individuals at assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain a customer database for assigned accounts
- Develop ability to operate independently during sales cycle
- Office located in Rocky View County (Frontier Industrial Park), will require travel to customer locations in downtown Calgary
Education and Experience
- Engineering Diploma or Degree is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of Gas Compression and / or Process Equipment experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication, listening skills, and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.