Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
The Applications Engineer is responsible for providing sizing, preliminary engineering, estimating, and technical support for gas compression and process equipment. Will provide technical support to the sales process for the development of equipment, identify and estimate new product opportunities, and interface between customer needs and engineering scope.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Performance and sizing of gas compression and process equipment; confirm availability of major equipment and critical path components, and reliability of suppliers to meet customers specifications and required delivery schedule
- Scope definition, specification review, cost estimation, preparation of detailed, accurate technical proposals
- Interface with all operational departments including engineering and production during the project execution phase, transfer of scope definition and approval drawing assistance
- Maintain customer and vendor relationships, participate in clarification and kickoff meetings as required
- Understanding of industry codes and market standards
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Engineering Degree, Engineering Technologist or other related discipline
- Experience in Gas Compression or rotating machinery and fabrication process considered a strong asset
- Able to develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Competent with computer software including Microsoft Office.
Duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company. Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of, those described above.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above posting are encouraged to submit their resume to by July 30, 2021.