Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
Compass requires a Field Sales Representative to plan and carry out marketing and sales activities in the field, to maintain and develop sales of Compass services.
Duties and Responsibilities: will include but not be limited to the following:
- Prospecting, qualifying and opportunity development
- Grow business by identifying and contacting existing and potential clients
- Develop strong client relationships through on-going contact and follow-up
- Facilitate resolution of customer service issues as they arise
- Compelling verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong team skills, as well as an ability to be work independently
- Post secondary diploma/certificate in sales will be beneficial however not required
- First Aid and H2S training required
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.