Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass, Casper, WY, Dickinson, ND, Greeley, CO requires Field Service Technicians or Millwrights with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the gas compression industry. The ideal candidate must be a certified Journeyman HD/Automotive Mechanic or Millwright technician.
Duties and Responsibilities: will include but not be limited to the following:
- Experienced in the overhaul, maintenance and repair of Waukesha and Caterpillar engines as well as Ariel, Dressor Rand and Gemini compressors.
- Experienced in trouble shooting ignition panels and instrument panels.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in package start-up and commissioning.
- Combined Screw and Reciprocating compression experience would be an asset.
- Provide detailed record keeping and present detailed daily time sheets to customers.
- Recognize opportunities to improve service and manufacturing sales.
- Communicate daily with Branch Manager.
- High achiever/ skilled tradesman, dedicated to performing quality work in a timely manner.
- Place high priority on safety of one’s self and others and abide by the companies safety policies and procedures.
- Able to train and mentor junior employees in standard safe work practices and procedures.
- Have the ability to lead individuals and teams in Job Hazard Assessments and Risk Analysis
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Certified Journeyman HD/Automotive Mechanic or Millwright.
- Minimum of two years’ experience operating a field service truck in the gas compression industry.
- Prior certified engine or compressor training would be an asset.
- Ability to work in remote locations and be away from home for short periods of time and stay in hotels or camps.
- Possess good driving habits and a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and mentor junior workers.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to provide solid work references.