Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd.
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Job ID: USField001
Field Service Technicians– Dickinson, ND, Greeley, CO, Casper, WY
Duties and Responsibilities: will include but not be limited to the following:
- Experienced in the overhaul, maintenance and repair of Waukesha and Caterpillar engines as well as Ariel, Dressor Rand and Gemini compressors.
- Experienced in trouble shooting ignition panels and instrument panels.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in package start-up and commissioning.
- Combined Screw and Reciprocating compression experience would be an asset.
- Provide detailed record keeping and present detailed daily time sheets to customers.
- Recognize opportunities to improve service and manufacturing sales.
- Communicate daily with Branch Manager.
- High achiever/ skilled tradesman, dedicated to performing quality work in a timely manner.
- Place high priority on safety of one’s self and others and abide by the companies safety policies and procedures.
- Able to train and mentor junior employees in standard safe work practices and procedures.
- Have the ability to lead individuals and teams in Job Hazard Assessments and Risk Analysis.
- Strong promoter of the Compass Compression Vision, Mission, and Values.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ experience operating a field service truck in the gas compression industry.
- Prior certified engine or compressor training would be an asset.
- Ability to work in remote locations and be away from home for short periods of time and stay in hotels or camps.
- Possess good driving habits and a clean Drivers Record.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and mentor junior workers.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to provide solid work references.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any
- time according to the needs of the location or company.
Everything we do at Compass Compression is geared towards providing industry leading oil & gas process and compression products for our customers.
Established in 2001 and headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Compass offers equipment designed for a wide range of applications including; Gas Gathering and Processing, Acid Gas, Vapour Recovery, Gas Lift, Storage, Separation, Refrigeration, Overheads and Solution Gas.
We complement our Process and Compressor packages with in-house engineering, quality fabrication, field services and retrofitting capabilities to ensure support throughout the project lifecycle.
Compass employees are team players focused on working together to consistently deliver value to our clients. Our expanding team is always looking for knowledgeable, ambitious and innovative professionals who can help us grow our business.