Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
Due to growth, Compass Compression requires General Field Service Technicians with natural gas and/or compressor experience and/or power generation experience. All levels of experience will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities: will include but not be limited to the following:
- Experienced in the overhaul, maintenance and repair of gas compression engines as well as back up diesel generators.
- Experienced in trouble shooting ignition panels and instrument panels.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in package start-up and commissioning.
- Combined Screw and Reciprocating compression experience would be an asset.
- Provide detailed record keeping and present detailed daily time sheets to customers.
- Recognize opportunities to improve service offerings.
- Communicate daily with Branch Operations Coordinator.
- Skilled tradesman, dedicated to performing quality work in a timely manner.
- Place high priority on safety of one’s self and others and abide by the companies safety policies and procedures.
- Strong promoter of the Compass Compression Vision, Mission, and Values.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Skilled Journeyman trades person.
- Prior certified engine or compressor training would be an asset.
- Ability to work in remote locations and be away from home when required to complete job scopes.
- Possess good driving habits and a clean Drivers Abstract is an asset.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to provide solid work references.