Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Located in our Houston office, the Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for providing general HR support to the assigned business unit and the overall workforce in support of the HR department.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Recruitment administration including maintaining job descriptions, internal and external postings, pre-screening candidates, booking interviews, conducting reference checks and setting up post offer screens
- Preparation of HR correspondence including offer letters, contracts, discipline, and verification letters
- Assist with HR training initiatives for managers
- Update organizational charts monthly
- Assist with benefits renewal and open enrollment for Canadian and US business units
- Maintain accurate HR employee files and the electronic files in the HR Drive
- Assists with performance management process
- Assist with HR projects and programs as assigned.
- Occasionally support Real Estate, Payroll, Reception and Health Safety and Environment as needed
Education, Skills, and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of administration or coordination experience in a Human Resources role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working and communicating with both professionals and skilled trades, as well as past experience in manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows environment specifically MS excel and word
Duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company. Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of, those described above.