Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass requires an Project Manager for our Process Division to take a lead role in customer satisfaction and realizing project goals. We count on our project managers to symbolize and fulfil our commitment to customer needs and be a reason for repeat business. Success in this role will be determined by timeliness and accuracy of work, ability to deal with our customers, personnel throughout Compass, supply partners, and industry regulators.
Will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Collaborate with inside sales and process engineering to confirm equipment suitability for intended use.
- Aid in schedule development with Design and Production
- Perform and confirm detailed sizing of process equipment elements including valves, instrumentation, vessels, pumps, among others.
- Uphold company standard practices and guidelines to ensure consistency
- Develop, review and approve flowsheets, models, and layout drawings for technical and operational suitability.
- Review and approve pressure vessel, piping, and structural element drawings for technical and operational suitability.
- Facilitate efficient execution with prompt and accurate response to inquiries from production personnel.
- Enable smooth field installation and start-up by addressing inquiries from customer personnel on installation site.
- Assist to develop and implement internal projects, department standards, and other projects as needed.
Education and Experience
- Engineering Technologist or Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Professional Engineer in the Province of Alberta or jurisdiction(s) allowing reciprocal recognition by APEGA.
- Minimum 4 years of project engineering in a compression or process equipment manufacturing environment required
- Project management experience in a compression or process equipment manufacturing environment a strong asset
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Describe and trouble shoot design intent effectively.
- Quick problem solving and conflict resolution
- Competent current engineering Software, Microsoft Office products, and ERP software
May be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
Compass prefers to promote from within wherever possible and will interview all interested internal candidates. This position may also be advertised externally. Employees are encouraged to refer any external candidates who may be qualified for the position. Compass reserves the right to choose the most suitable candidate for the position.
Please submit resume to email@example.com