Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
For us, people are the heart of our organization. For over 20 years, our team’s been making a name for Compass by manufacturing, retrofitting, and servicing compression and process packaging equipment of the highest standards for the North American natural gas industry. We’re established, privately owned, and proud of our company culture where employees are supported in training, development, and career progression. And the best part…the fun is just beginning! Today, Compass is at its most innovative and excited to be at the forefront of emerging clean technologies and a contributor to the global energy transformation.
Join Us. Help Shape the Future of Energy.
Reporting to the IT Director, the IT Technician is responsible for providing systems support to the company offices and for the day-to-day operations of the company’s computer systems. This is a junior full-time position.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Taking phone calls and email inquiries and troubleshooting and managing hardware, software or network problems.
- Deployment of hardware/software including the installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and end user training on PC’s, laptops, network equipment, peripherals, etc.
- Mobility support including cell phones local and international travel, manage day to day issues with cell phones and mobile data
- Maintain inventory of all equipment.
What You Bring
- Relevant Information Technology Education is required
- A minimum 1 year of hands-on industry experience working within an engineering, sales, and manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience in a support role with software programs such as Office 365, SharePoint, Adobe, etc.
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly competent with advanced hardware and software skills
At Compass, we are always looking for the right people with “can do” attitudes and a willingness to help wherever needed, this means that you may need to take on other tasks and duties that may not be listed above or may change based on the location or needs of the company.