Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
The Junior Accounting Clerk performs general administrative and clerical duties to support the office and the accounting department.
- General Reception including all walk-in traffic and telephone set up and maintenance
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies. Handle courier requests.
- Responsible for daily printing and upkeep of AP email
- Follow up on invoice approvals and PO issues internally as needed
- Post AP invoices as needed
- Assist with the cheque runs
- Filing as needed
- Additional AP tasks and projects as required
Education, Skills and Requirements
- 1-2 years office experience preferred
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to accurately post accounts payable invoices
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Proven problem-solving skills and excellent customer service skills
- Experience PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be considered an asset
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.