Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
For us, people are the heart of our organization. For over 20 years, our team’s been making a name for Compass by manufacturing, retrofitting, and servicing compression and process packaging equipment of the highest standards for the North American natural gas industry. We’re established, privately owned, and proud of our company culture where employees are supported in training, development, and career progression. And the best part…the fun is just beginning! Today, Compass is at its most innovative and excited to be at the forefront of emerging clean technologies and a contributor to the global energy transformation.
Join Us. Help Shape the Future of Energy.
Compass is seeking a Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies. Handle courier requests.
- Responsible for daily printing and upkeep of AP email.
- Post a high volume of AP invoices.
- Follow up on invoice approvals and PO issues internally as needed.
- Assist with the cheque runs.
- Filing as needed.
- Additional AP tasks and projects as required.
What You Bring
Your education and experience include
- 1-2 years office experience preferred.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately post accounts payable invoices.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Proven problem-solving skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Experience PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be considered an asset.
At Compass, we are always looking for the right people with “can do” attitudes and a willingness to help wherever needed, this means that you may need to take on other tasks and duties that may not be listed above or may change based on the location or needs of the company.