Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Reporting directly to the VP, Sales and Marketing, this position will be responsible for all marketing, communication, and promotional programs across all divisions.
- Marketing & Communications – Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies and programs for external and internal audiences. Create and execute annual marketing and communication plans for Compass and each of its divisions.
- Content marketing – Create and distribute ongoing, valuable, relevant, and consistent content via multiple platforms.
- Brand management – maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. Trademarking, name registrations. Brand standards.
- Internal Communications – manage company intranet, write executive speeches, create videos, develop content for internal tv network. Assist with events. Develop internal marcom materials.
- Prepare marketing and communications materials for the sales team and other departments.
- Manage and update website, search engine optimization, analytics, lead generation.
- Manage social media LinkedIn platform
- Work with HR department in strategizing, developing, and implementing recruitment and retention campaigns. Assist with onboarding package, recruitment brand, presentations, and videos.
- Organize photo shoots. Manage photo database.
- Organize trade show participation and materials for new unit sales, service, and assistance with HR trade shows.
- Assist President and executives with shareholder presentations and associated communications.
- Write and issue media releases, develop network of industry media contacts to create showcase opportunities. Identify and arrange external speaking opportunities for Compass employees.
- Participate in stakeholder relations/Community Investment
Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of proven marketing experience
- Marketing Generalist with well-rounded experience in many different marketing disciplines
- Must have a good attitude and be a team player with excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce, MailChimp, Survey Monkey an asset
- Working knowledge of graphic design
- Experience with WordPress and website maintenance
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of marketing and communications plans
- Knowledge of public relations processes and communications
May be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.