Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
For us, people are the heart of our organization. For over 20 years, our team’s been making a name for Compass by manufacturing, retrofitting, and servicing compression and process packaging equipment of the highest standards for the North American natural gas industry. We’re established, privately owned, and proud of our company culture where employees are supported in training, development, and career progression. And the best part…the fun is just beginning! Today, Compass is at its most innovative and excited to be at the forefront of emerging clean technologies and a contributor to the global energy transformation.
Join Us. Help Shape the Future of Energy.
Compass is seeking a Payroll & Benefits Administrator
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Entering and maintaining employee records in Ceridian Dayforce and Time Clock Manager
- Entering and maintaining employee records in US benefits provider portals
- Reviewing and reconciling timesheets with the Payroll and Accounting system
- Filing physical employee records
- Enrolling new employees in benefits and maintaining benefit records
- Responding to payroll and benefits related inquiries both internally and externally
- Pulling reports from Ceridian Dayforce
- Time review in time log entry system (TCM)
What You Bring
Your education and experience include
- 2 or more years of administrative or related experience
- Detail orientated and has a desire to learn new skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet conflicting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Suite, with strong MS Excel skills preferred
- Experience with Microsoft NAV, TCM, Ceridian Dayforce is an asset
- Exposure to US benefits administration is an asset
- Working towards Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certificate is an asset
- Great attitude with strong communication skills both written and verbal
At Compass, we are always looking for the right people with “can do” attitudes and a willingness to help wherever needed, this means that you may need to take on other tasks and duties that may not be listed above or may change based on the location or needs of the company.