Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment
Compass requires a Quality Control Administrator to work with and support the QC department as well as all Compass groups in organizing, managing, filing and controlling the flow of project documents prior, throughout and after the fabrication of units. The Quality Control Administrator will additionally be responsible for office administration support to office staff at their specific plant location
Will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure proper distribution and control of approved construction drawings via transmittal.
- Responsible for creation of new job project binders/folders for pressure vessels and spooling.
- Receive, check and file Material Test Reports.
- Document, file, track and distribute QC documents as required.
- Support QC Inspectors with creation of travel sheets, testing reports, material tracking, troubleshooting and any additional inspection tasks.
- Coordinate with Document Control at additional plant locations with regards to shipping and distribution of documentation between Compass locations.
- Communicate and correspond with Engineering and Project Managers as to document requirements from project to project.
- Work closely with Shipping and Receiving to ensure proper material and supporting documentation is received.
- Create, organize and maintain all project data packages including Final Turnover Packages and MUD copies for shipping.
- Maintain and create controlled documents within a document registry for all departments.
- Manage all office supply orders and reception responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support to office and shop groups located at specific plant location including reception
Education and Experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Prior Experience performing document control for an ABSA AQP program.
- Ability to work independently demonstrating good judgment in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Previous document control or quality control experience in oil & gas environments.
- General knowledge of ABSA/ASME operations an asset.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings an asset.
May be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to email@example.com