Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
For us, people are the heart of our organization. For over 20 years, our team’s been making a name for Compass by manufacturing, retrofitting, and servicing compression and process packaging equipment of the highest standards for the North American natural gas industry. We’re established, privately owned, and proud of our company culture where employees are supported in training, development, and career progression. And the best part…the fun is just beginning! Today, Compass is at its most innovative and excited to be at the forefront of emerging clean technologies and a contributor to the global energy transformation.
Join Us. Help Shape the Future of Energy.
Compass is seeking a Regional Service Manager for our East Texas/Louisiana Area
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of all Field Service locations in the East Texas/ Louisiana area and ensure compliance with Compass policies and procedures
- Manage and direct all aspects of the area service in a manner that ensures maximum benefit to Compass
- Coordinate activities within the department and with cross functional business units to ensure that customer service standards are met or exceeded including travel to sites and liaising with customers as required
- Plan, direct, and control all activities within the department to meet or exceed margins and overall profitability
- In conjunction with the senior leadership team, work to develop and implement a business development plan for the service group
- Train, mentor, coach and supervise all department personnel
- Conduct staff meetings and training sessions to communicate company policies and objectives
- Assist in establishing and maintaining invoicing, payroll and billing procedures
- Direct involvement in ensuring accounts receivable are kept current and up to date
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a warranty program
- Oversee and make recommendations for improvements to the business systems, tools, machinery, and vehicles as required
- Lead and foster and support safety in all aspects of the daily business in conjunction with the Safety Advisor
What You Bring
Your education and experience include:
- Deep knowledge in Gas processes, Mechanic of Motor Compressors (Waukesha, Ariel, Caterpillar, White Superior AT 25)
- A high school diploma or an equivalent
- 7-10 years compression process, production and equipment related experience and/or training
- Posses through knowledge of compressor packages including all component and systems
- Main Competencies: Team working, effective communications, analytical capability focus on planning and problem solving, customer focus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations
- Customer service orientation
At Compass, we are always looking for the right people with “can do” attitudes and a willingness to help wherever needed, this means that you may need to take on other tasks and duties that may not be listed above or may change based on the location or needs of the company.