Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will support the Field Service Group. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the assigned US Branch area. Duties will include business development, establishing and maintaining corporate policies and procedures, control costs, effectively manage and develop all personnel, drive and maintain customer service levels. Additional duties will include correct billing procedures, inventory, service and overhaul parts lists, and implementation of best practices in sourcing alternatives, and maintenance of company standards.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the US branch location in compliance with Compass policies and procedures
- Manage and direct all aspects of the service branches in a manner that ensures maximum benefit to Compass
- Coordinate to ensure that customer service standards are met or exceeded
- Plan, direct, and control all activities within the branch to meet or exceed margins and overall profitability
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, work to develop and implement a business development plan for the service group
- Train, mentor, coach and supervise all personnel
- Conduct staff meetings and training sessions to communicate company policies and objectives
- Assist in establishing and maintaining invoicing, payroll and billing procedures.
- Direct involvement in ensuring accounts receivable are kept current and up to date
- Oversee and make recommendations for improvements to the business systems, tools, machinery, and vehicles as required
- Lead and foster and support safety in all aspects of the daily business in conjunction with the Safety Advisor
- Problem solving in a decision-making capacity
Education, Skills, and Experience
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Gas Compression
- Computer skills including ERP, Microsoft Office, and Navision
- Interpersonal skills including human resources, managing change, customer service skills
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements
Duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company. Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of, those described above.