Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant- Temporary Maternity Leave Coverage
Reporting directly to the Applications Manager, the Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant will organize and manage the administrative needs of a busy sales, applications and marketing team. Providing support on projects, events and processes as required.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide administrative support to the Sales, Applications and Marketing team
- Manage CRM SalesForce database including monthly and quarterly SalesForce reporting
- Assist with preparing quotes, including graphs where necessary
- Successful bids – sales documents, creating electronic folders and hard copy binders
- Create project numbers, electronic project folder, project binder, etc.
- Prepare, standardize and distribute Order Confirmations for Sales team
- Templates – work with Applications and Marketing to update, maintain and create templates
- Provide administrative support to Rental Manager when required
- Manage emails sent through corporate website
- Prepare expense reports for Sales and Executive team
- Assist with coordinating marketing and communication materials including; brochures, trade show and display materials, promotional items, press releases and presentations, etc.
- Assist in implementing online marketing initiatives and maintenance including; corporate website; social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, and mobile opportunities
- Assist in creating and employing corporate events, initiatives and communications including newsletter, intranet, and promotional items for employee recognition programs
- Handle ordering of company business cards and other printing requirements, as needed
- Reception back-up
May be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
Education, Skills and Requirements
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in a Sales & Marketing role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong typing skills and demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently demonstrating good judgment in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an engineering environment an asset
- Experience with SalesForce an asset