Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
For us, people are the heart of our organization. For over 20 years, our team’s been making a name for Compass by manufacturing, retrofitting, and servicing compression and process packaging equipment of the highest standards for the North American natural gas industry. We’re established, privately owned, and proud of our company culture where employees are supported in training, development, and career progression. And the best part…the fun is just beginning! Today, Compass is at its most innovative and excited to be at the forefront of emerging clean technologies and a contributor to the global energy transformation.
Join Us. Help Shape the Future of Energy.
Compass is seeking a Service Administrator for our Pecos, Texas branch.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all service invoicing including the regular distribution, summary and review of work-in-progress inventory by job
- Costing for service, shop, and field service time sheets and jobs
- Allocating labour, consumables, and parts to clients accounts
- Following up on outstanding purchase orders with external suppliers
- Opening and closing jobs in a timely manner
- Ensuring all invoices are sent in a timely manner
- Interact with customers, resolve issues, ensure billing and payment process is smooth and timely
- Record fleet vehicle mileage, bi-weekly payroll reporting, other administrative functions as required
- Transportation Program Management
- Weekly review and filing of submitted log books from drivers
- Administration of driver and vehicle files and all sections within for AB Transportation requirements
- Safety Program administration – work with Safety Advisor and Branch Coordinator to organize and submit facility & fire inspection reports, WCB reporting, attend safety meetings and take minutes, coordinate 3rd party safety training with local providers in GP, update safety communication board monthly
What You Bring
Your education and experience include:
- An Office Administration or Accounting diploma or equivalent education and experience
- High proficiency and a minimum of 5 years working with a sophisticated ERP (NAV, SAP or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in the Compression industry in an equivalent role
- Outstanding customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Highly competent with computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Interpersonal skills including human resources, collaboration with other business units, managing change, negotiation skills, customer service skills
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements
At Compass, we are always looking for the right people with “can do” attitudes and a willingness to help wherever needed, this means that you may need to take on other tasks and duties that may not be listed above or may change based on the location or needs of the company.