Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be based out of Grande Prairie and will support Central and Northern AB areas. You will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the service technicians, managing and effectively communicating with customers, sales, and management, and adhering to all order management and operational requirements of the position.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Answer all incoming service calls and schedule technicians
- Generate work orders and gather clear directions / instructions for technicians
- Guide and develop technicians, assist in resolving technical issues
- Track and schedule service technicians to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing according to company standards
- Maintain customer loyalty by effectively and efficiently managing customer interactions and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Lead, foster and support safety and the company Safety Program in all aspects of the daily business
- Problem solving in a decision-making capacity
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Journeyman Technician with Field Service experience or relevant experience in a similar role
- 5+ years experience in Gas Compression Field Service role
- Computer skills including ERP, Microsoft Office, and Navision
- Interpersonal skills including human resources, collaboration with other business units, managing change, negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple priorities and interruptions
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements
Duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company. Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of, those described above.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.