Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Reporting to the Shipping Lead hand, this position is responsible for shipping all parts and materials, signing for deliveries, packaging and securing parts and units for shipment, maintaining clean and organized inventory for production, and accurate data entry. Additional responsibilities include the orderly storage and movement of materials from the point they are received, stored, and delivered to the production floor.
Duties and Responsibilities
Will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain records of Shipping Reports
- Prepare units for Shipping including documentation.
- Adequately package and prepare the ship loose items for each unit including accurate documentation.
- Adequately package and prepare parts for shipment to internal and external clients and vendors including accurate documentation
- Move parts between machines and storage areas in the shop using manual or automated means.
- Assist with general labour duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe Health and Safety policies
- Participate in the Health & Safety, Quality Control, and all other Company policies and programs.
- Maintain a safe clean shop floor areas as required
Education, Skills, and Requirements
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Forklift Training and experience
- Able to read, write, and understand English
- Able to process paperwork as required
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above posting are encouraged to submit their resume.