Website Compass Energy Systems Ltd.
Expert Solutions. Exceptional Experiences.
Compass is a privately-owned Canadian corporation specializing in small-to-large horsepower compression and process packages. With a “can do” attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, our workplace has achieved sustained strategic growth. We understand that a company is only as good as its people, and we’re proud of the exceptional team we’ve built at Compass. We have the following opportunity for an individual who enjoys a team oriented work environment.
Compass is looking for a Shipping Receiving Coordinator based out of Plant One.
The role of the Shipping Receiving Coordinator is responsible for ensuring receiving of materials, parts and other items as per procedure as well as the completion and accuracy of required documentation and distribution of items to proper areas. Also management and maintenance of spare parts inventory. This position requires the candidate to have a high degree of professional skills in dealing with suppliers, vendors and personnel. They shall also have strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities – will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Direct others in S/R department
- Assist with loading/unloading materials
- Manage spare inventory levels and control of extra parts
- Receive major equipment as per procedures
- Assist with reconciliation and receiving discrepancies as required
- Assist with inventory counts/audits when required
- Assist in other areas when required
- Participate in the Quality Control Program
- Participate in the Health and Safety Program
- Identify efficiencies within and continuous improvement practices
Education, Skills, and Requirements
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and clean abstract
- Forklift Training and experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Able to process paperwork as required
- Basic computers skills, Microsoft Office and NAV
- Good Time management
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements
- Crane operation
Experience is preferred (not completely necessary) but will also consider 1st Year Apprentice Parts Technician.
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.